September 28, 2022

Lieux de Tournage - Godard PIERROT LE FOU - Porquerolles

Godard_Porquerolles_Pierrot

Godard_Porquerolles_Pierrot

Godard_Porquerolles_Pierrot




Godard_Porquerolles_Pierrot

Porquerolles

In the south of France to document the original filming locations of Jean-Luc Godards PIERROT LE FOU starring 
Jean-Paul Belmondo & Anna Karina

Location: Île de Porquerolles, 
Plage noire du Langoustier

The longer I deal with the project, the more I see what I could have done better. And so my moods swing often between enthusiasm, frustration and, last week, sadness...I didn't even have a day for the documentation on Porquerolles, which started with organising, cycling, searching and swearing. Moreover, it should have made me wonder a bit that everyone else rented an e-bike but not me....So if I go there again, more time or more sporty condition...

Big thanks to Monsieur Stephane Fontana,
lieuxdetournages.overblog.com

Thanks to the Ministry of Science, 
Research and the Arts, Stuttgart

No comments:

Post a Comment