September 14, 2022

Jean-Luc Godard

Jean-Luc Godard_F.C.Gundlach

Godard_Cinema

Jean-Luc Godard_Anna Karina
 
Jean-Luc Godard 1930 - 2022


"Je ne veux parler que de cinéma, pourquoi parler d'autre chose? Avec le cinéma on parle de tout, on arrive à tout."


"I only want to talk about cinema, why talk about anything else? With the cinema we talk about everything, we get to everything."


I was in the middle of preparing what might be the last post of my documentation of the Pierrot le Fou locations when I heard the news... For months now I have been busy photographing, sifting through the 1500+ pictures that I have been taken, editing, compiling and looking for ways to present them. So every day is somehow a Godard day and therefore this loss makes me very sad and sentimental.


Thank you Jean-Luc Godard for so many great movies, art and inspiration and a unique spirit. The world of cinema lovers will never forget you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment